Upgrade 128gb 6 Plus?

metreece

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm debating whether to upgrade my 128gb 6 Plus or wait for 10th anniversary iPhone in 2017. It works now as good as it did on Day one. Any thoughts?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Considering we know only rumors about the iPhone 7 and even less about next year's model this is a bit premature. Wait until after next week's announcement and make a decision then. If this year's iPhone has some features you absolutely can't live without then upgrade. Otherwise, wait until next year.

macuser82uk

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry this is a silly and pointless thread if you cannot make your own mind up on which phone you want how do you think people cope with sealing business deals for millions of pounds or dollars it's only a iphone it won't change anything in your life

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry this is a silly and pointless thread if you cannot make your own mind up on which phone you want how do you think people cope with sealing business deals for millions of pounds or dollars it's only a iphone it won't change anything in your life

Lots of people are wondering the exact same thing right now and often come to us for advice. Feel free to reply but please keep the conversation respectful.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
If I were I would definitely wait until the next iPhone. Not the upcoming one this September my the future "iPhone 8". You already have a 6 plus and I think you don't have to switch right away. Then you are not going to miss anything buying the iPhone 7. But as they've said, you buy based on your needs and as stuff. If you really need it go for it but you just want it you know, just to have the newest phone on the market I recommend you to wait. You will have a whole new design next year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2