People can hardly hear me that I call.
I just got a replacement phone under insurance for my 26 month old 128 gb 6+; because it stopped charging all but 1 isolated phone charger (all Apple chargers), they couldn't get it to charge at the Verizon store. So, I got this replacement. I just found out today that people can barely hear me at their end. I have my volume turned up all the way. Any ideas, or do I have to take it back to the Verizon store for replacement?
- 08-12-2016, 05:59 PM #2
Re: People can hardly hear me that I call.
I had the Verizon tech place a glass screen protector on it, my case doesn't cover anything. Which thing is the mike? I'm assuming, it is the series of little holes at the bottom of the phone, opposite the jack for using a headphone?
- 08-12-2016, 07:52 PM #4
- 08-13-2016, 09:22 AM #5
- By CyreneK in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 53Last Post: 12-19-2016, 08:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2016, 11:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2016, 09:17 PM
- By JSpriggins in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2016, 07:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2016, 03:57 PM