- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
I have owned the iPhone 6 Plus since it was introduced. Before that I had the iPhone 5 and other models starting with the 3G.
I am quite satisfied with the 6 Plus and do not plan of upgrading to the 7 when it comes out. Why?
Because I don't want to be paying for a new phone again over the next two years. I've been paying or iPhones since 2008 and I've had enough.
I wonder how many others feel the same way.
- 08-09-2016, 12:13 PM #2
Welcome to iMore! Thank your for sharing your thoughts. I think that a lot of people feel that way, especially when we aren't expecting a major refresh with the iPhone 7. There are rumors that this year's iPhone might even be titled iPhone 6se, or something along those lines.
That being said, I am perfectly fine paying for a new phone as long as I see value in upgrading. I've generally been an annual upgrader but I've also skipped years. For instance, I owned a 5 but skipped the 5s. This year I'm somewhat undecided. It's going to boil down to what Apple's September announcement brings to the table.
- 08-09-2016, 02:42 PM #3
- 08-09-2016, 04:36 PM #4
- 08-10-2016, 01:07 PM #5
- 08-10-2016, 02:38 PM #6
- 08-19-2016, 10:26 PM #7
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2016, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2015, 10:22 AM
- By qbnkelt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 04-30-2015, 02:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 03:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 11:40 AM