Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default trying to use the outlook app on my iphone 6plus

Everytime I try to access my email account using the app, I keep receiving this reply; 'Onedrive we are having trouble accessing your account. Please log in again'. I put in my email address (i.e. name@domainname.com and pass word). It then gives me a screen, Outlook needs your permission to: Access to ..... I then press Yes, and I get the reply, ' Unable to log in There was an unexpected error. Please try again or contact us for support'. Press close, I then try upto 10 times then I get a reply in RED, ' Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later.'
    This has been like this for over a week. For my hotmail account, I use the mail button at the bottom of the iphone, and not the App.

Default Re: trying to use the outlook app on my iphone 6plus

Open the Outlook app, go to its settings and then delete the OneDrive option therein. It will not delete the OneDrive app from your iPhone or other iOS device.