My dictation on my I phone 6 plus gets worse and worse with every IOS update. Why
    06-11-2016 04:19 AM
    Welcome to iMore! I'm not sure. This hasn't been my experience. Dictation had always been considerably good as long as I'm not using my car's Bluetooth.
    H3aTeRzz and Just_Me_D like this.
    06-11-2016 05:03 AM
    Great question. I think Apple doesn't care much about it, that one. Then why everything even if it doesn't really work, I wanted

by the way, I comment on them every word of this three parables so that it
    by the way, I comment on them every word of this three parables

ok, i give up. that nonsense above is my attempt to dictate a reply, that's typical of how poor iOS dictation has become. (i finally gave up and typed this part.) Its like a sick joke, you cant even say it barely works anymore, because it doesn't.
    08-27-2016 05:34 AM
    I'm dictating this response right now and not having an issue. It's not all that bad IMO.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-27-2016 05:37 AM
    When you set up a new OS, do you use a back up? Either iTunes or iCloud? If so, next time restore or set up as new. Not from a back up. The back up may be corrupted. It's a PITA to do, but worth it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-27-2016 05:40 AM
    I noticed I've been having more issues lately as well, but could just be me (and the OP of course!). I try to enunciate clearly but could be some words are tough to tell. Like Rob said, the issues tend to be in the car, and I'm wondering if ambient road noise is the culprit.
    08-27-2016 06:32 AM
    I noticed I've been having more issues lately as well, but could just be me (and the OP of course!). I try to enunciate clearly but could be some words are tough to tell. Like Rob said, the issues tend to be in the car, and I'm wondering if ambient road noise is the culprit.
    I think it's a combination or ambient noise and the car's Bluetooth mic not being as good as the iPhone's mic.
    08-27-2016 07:10 AM
    I think it's a combination or ambient noise and the car's Bluetooth mic not being as good as the iPhone's mic.
    I always just thought you had marbles in your mouth but I can see where it could be the Bluetooth mic.
    Rob Phillips and Ledsteplin like this.
    08-27-2016 07:16 AM