Hello guys I have a quick question. Is there any way I can go by with out buying more I cloud storage? I have a Macbook. I don't know if I can move photos over to the Mac to free up I Cloud storage. I have plenty of iPhone storage but not any ICLOUD. Help please??
- 06-05-2016, 04:01 PM #2iMore Expert
- 786 Posts
Re: ICloud storage.
You can save your iCloud photos to your Mac using the photo app or aperture app. Once all your iCloud photos are stored locally into your Mac, you can delete the photos from your cloud to free space on your cloud.
But for photo on the cloud, it's not necessary to delete them, as icloud auto delete the oldest one to make room for the new ones as you are shooting and uploading them to iCloud.
- 06-05-2016, 07:08 PM #3
- By Soulrise in forum Apple MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2016, 08:45 PM
- By Hendri kusliawan in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2016, 07:34 AM
- By akutch34 in forum iCloudReplies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2016, 09:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2016, 07:21 PM
- By DrAkO82 in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2016, 07:15 PM