New Instagram issues- PLEASE help

Sarah Young3

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I did the update to my Instagram this morning. Everything downloaded fine EXCEPT the layout didn't change...my icon changed BUT the layout didn't. I have restarted my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled that app- is anyone else having this issue?

ldldlda

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I did the update to my Instagram this morning. Everything downloaded fine EXCEPT the layout didn't change...my icon changed BUT the layout didn't. I have restarted my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled that app- is anyone else having this issue?

Same problem here. iPhone 6s Plus, all updates current

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I see the new setup just fine(6s Plus). Not much has changed on the home screen. The buttons and such are now black and white only and there are smaller buttons on the bottom. My search page looks just like this picture, taken from an article describing the new UI...

new-instagram.jpg

BTW, IMO, the new icon is hideous. They should go back to the old one and forget they ever changed.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm pretty sure you're seeing it how it's supposed to be seen. Not much changed except for some design elements.

tb12wrx

May 13, 2016
Visit site
I have the EXACT same problem haha. I googled it and it brought me to this thread. I have an iphone 6 , i did the update yesterday, icon changed but the layout didn't, i still see blue! lol

Shut down my phone a few times, un-installed and re-installed all leading to nothing. Storage is also not the issue because I got over 30gb of free space....

I'm no tech expert but looks like they already have their first bug with the new change lol

adidasick

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here! iPhone 6s Plus 128gb.
I have tried clearing ram, reinstalling many times, nothing works.
Have you found a solution yet mate?

jocelynmeib

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. Has anyone figured out solutions? I have tried reinstalling the app so many times. Also reported ton Instagram but has not received a reply and no further updates :huh::crying:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods