iphone 6 plus wont connect to wifi
I cant connect to my home wifi I keep getting incorrect password. Ive reset everything still cant connect. I'm not having any problems with laptops connecting
- 05-03-2016, 03:51 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 263 Posts
Re: iphone 6 plus wont connect to wifi
Which version of iOS are you running? Did you try a force restart of your phone(Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the screen goes blank and Apple logo appears)?
Try disabling Wi-Fi Networking under Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services.
This can also help.
As the ultimate last possibility erase your phone completely and restore from the last backup.
- 05-03-2016, 05:50 PM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2016, 08:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2016, 08:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2016, 07:57 PM