I have a windows 10 on my PC when I plug my iphone6+ into my ASUS pc I don't know how to safely remove my iphone6+ can you tell me were the button is I am suppose to click on that say it is now save to remove your external divice
    04-28-2016 04:37 PM
  2. nikkisharif said: Best Answer

Unless there is file transfers or other data activity taking place, simply removing the iPhone from your computer should not cause any problems, in my opinion.
    I agree with this but if you're worried there's usually an icon in the bottom right of PCs that shows you have a device connected. When you click it you should be able to click remove & safely remove the device.
    Unless there are file transfers or other data activity taking place, simply removing the iPhone from your computer should not cause any problems, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-28-2016 at 07:47 PM.
    04-28-2016 05:25 PM
    Unless there is file transfers or other data activity taking place, simply removing the iPhone from your computer should not cause any problems, in my opinion.
    I agree with this but if you're worried there's usually an icon in the bottom right of PCs that shows you have a device connected. When you click it you should be able to click remove & safely remove the device.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-28-2016 06:30 PM