- 04-04-2016, 07:56 PM #2
- 593 Posts
Re: How do I add my picture to Messenger on my iPhone 6 Plus, Version 9.3?
When you say Messenger are you referring to iMessage on your iPhone? Your personal picture is added under your contact card in your address book.
Open up contacts and right at the top should be your card. Open it and click edit and then edit under the circle icon on the top left. Thats where you can add your picture.
I hope this helps
- 04-04-2016, 08:17 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2016, 10:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2016, 08:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2016, 08:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2016, 08:44 PM
- By Nola3265 in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2016, 06:00 PM