Why has my iPhone 6+ quit saving new contacts?
My iOS is current...no updates pending. For the past week, my phone has exhibited several new quirks including not saving new contacts, not receiving text messages, displaying text messages it DOES receive out of order (mixed in with earlier messages). Very frustrating. Any recommendations to get back on track?
- 04-02-2016, 02:34 PM #2
- 04-02-2016, 02:35 PM #3
- 24,994 Posts
Re: Why has my iPhone 6+ quit saving new contacts?
Not saving new contacts? So you create a new contact card, hit done in the upper right. But it doesn't save?
First try a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
If that doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new. Not from a back up.
- By tabithacrum2015 in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2016, 08:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 02:58 PM
- By tasha47 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2016, 02:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 12:08 PM