Why did Google stop working in Chrome after upgrading to ios 9.3?
I have iPhone 6+ and upgraded to ios 9.3 this morning. Since upgrading, no links work when I use Google in Safari. If I use Chrome, or the Google app, the links mostly work. Why would they stop working in Safari?
- 03-25-2016, 07:10 PM #2
- 7,786 Posts
Re: Why did Google stop working in Chrome after upgrading to ios 9.3?
Welcome to iMore! That's odd. I haven't heard any other claims of links not working in Safari after upgrading. Try resetting your browser history in Safari. Open your history, then tap on Clear on the lower right corner and choose All Time.
- By kataran in forum iOS 9Replies: 45Last Post: 04-07-2016, 04:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:15 PM
- By kcjk88 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2016, 07:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2016, 04:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2016, 04:16 PM