- 03-06-2016, 11:21 PM #2
- 03-07-2016, 11:14 AM #3
- 03-07-2016, 06:05 PM #4
- 03-07-2016, 08:21 PM #5
- iMore Beginner
- 96 Posts
Re: itunes not recognizing updated ios software
no i never installed a beta. and it is the same build, as indicated in settings/software update. and im just plugging it in as i always do, to itunes in normal pc mode.
for the first time i updated the iphone ios (in this case to 9.2.1.) via itunes, as opposed to via iphone settings/wifi, which is how i always did, previously.
not sure if that can be the issue.
my internet is att wifi and limited, so I wanted to avoid read downloading the software because it would be a waste of a couple of gigs, or whatever it is.
- By dobe3man in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2016, 12:23 PM
- By gurdarsh in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2016, 08:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2016, 09:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2016, 05:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:34 PM