Unknown app on phone that won't stay deleted
So I was cleaning up apps I don't use and noticed an app that didn't have an icon that was using up 97mbs of space. I deleted it but noticed that the next time I went in to check what was using space, literally seconds later, that it was there again. It won't stay deleted. Any ideas?
- 03-06-2016, 08:42 PM #2
Re: Unknown app on phone that won't stay deleted
It's also on your screen somewhere. You need to delete it on the screen as well. It may be in a folder. Are there any app updates that didn't work? Try deleting it there in Settings. Then do a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2016, 12:35 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2016, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2016, 11:56 AM