I have an iPhone 6 plus, why are my video's and pictures downloading first before they are clear?

I

iMore Question

I have an iphone 6 plus, why are my video's and pictures down load first befire they are clear

When I click on my photos and try to play a video or see photo, the video will come blurred and starts downloading and continues for ever. As for a photo, some photo's are ok, but others will appear blurred and the a circle appears and once the circle is all filled up then the photo will be clear again

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
It sounds like you have iCloud Photo Library turned on and the Optimize Storage option selected. All of your photos/videos are stored on the internet, so when you go to look at them in the Photos application, you aren't looking at photos stored directly on your device. It may take a couple of seconds (or so, depending on your internet speed) for the images/videos to display in their full resolution. The circle you are seeing is the download indicator, which tells you the progress of your download from iCloud.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2