Can I undo the OS 9, I just want the OS 8 back-no notification problems!
My Iphone 6+ was working fine, now after upgraded to OS 9, I get no sound, and I have to shut it down back, if I want it to reset it it and get the sound notifications back!
Can somebody help?
- 01-23-2016, 07:25 PM #2
- 38,469 Posts
Re: Can I undo the OS 9, I just want the OS 8 back-no notification problems!
You typically cannot downgrade back to a previous iOS version after a period of time. Having said that, check the mute switch, the do not disturb feature and the volume buttons. You can also go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select "Reset All Settings".
- By Sgooter in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2016, 01:02 PM
- By John Robison1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2016, 10:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2016, 07:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2016, 07:16 PM
- By pr1nce in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 01-23-2016, 05:06 PM