Anyone seeing this problem?

SquireSCA

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Seeing it with both my 6S Plus and my iPad Air 2...

Internet speed is great, everything works, except that downloading anything from the iTunes store, is like dial-up. I can run speed test or stream Netflix, download a large file from Google Drive, and both devices are fast.

Try to download a 10mb app from iTunes, takes 20 minutes...

Did the usual reboot, same issue. Tried to change the DNS in the wifi settings to 8.8.8.8 and that made it faster, but then browsing the internet doesn't work, so I have to keep switching it back and forth...

Anyone else see this?

It's not the router, as all my other devices work perfectly, and even my iDevices work for everything except iTunes downloads...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No, I haven't noticed that. But I haven't tried since this morning early. How long has it done this way?

I just downloaded a 94 mb app in 16 seconds.

SquireSCA

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Only had the phone a few days, but since I got it. iPad for a couple weeks... if I download from anywhere other than iTunes it is fast, but from itunes it is like dial up...

SquireSCA

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I did not, primarily because 1 Android phone, 2 android tablets, a windows tablet and several laptops with Windows and Linux and PC's all work just fine. It seemed to just be an iTunes thing,,,

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox