Cracked camera lens

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I was looking at my phone today and noticed the back camera lens is either badly scratched or cracked. Not sure when it happened but I was wondering is this something the  store repairs? If so what's the cost?

Currently it doesn't appear to affect picture quality at this point it just annoys me every time I look at it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
If it doesn't show up in your photos it can't possible be cracked.

Have you tried and clean the lens with a soft cloth?

Taking it to an  store and getting there opinion on the matter wouldn't be a bad idea

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
If it doesn't show up in your photos it can't possible be cracked.

Have you tried and clean the lens with a soft cloth?

Taking it to an  store and getting there opinion on the matter wouldn't be a bad idea

Maybe it's just a deep scratch...I can feel it when I run my nail over it. Yeah I may do that...I miss the days when you could just stroll in and get an appointment. I checked my app and the earliest available appt at my local store is Saturday.

I just figured I can't be the only person this has happened too and someone may have some info if repair is possible or not.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I forgot how awesome they can be about replacing their phones. I assumed because it was a crack to glass that I was going to be SOL so I really was pleasantly surprised when they just swapped it out. I was in and out in 10 minutes.

Side note I'm convinced this new phone is like way faster and not laggy like my old phone...Maybe it's all in my head

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods