- iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
Yesterday a friend told me see gets txt messages on her phone that are sent to her bfs phone , i asked how? She said by the vpn off his phone Question is this possible? Another person said theirs an app called [redacted] where the phones are synced together and whatever txt apps location battery percentage infomation from 1 phone is shared with the other and that the phones can be synced together also Can this really be done ...
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 01-07-2016 at 06:49 PM.
- 01-07-2016, 06:54 PM #2
- 38,469 Posts
Re: Iphones synced
I'm not aware of any apps that sync iPhones in the manner you stated. Having said that, if your friend configured iMessage with her bfs Apple ID then yes, she could receive iMessages sent to him on her iPhone. In regard to sharing locations, the Find My Friends app will allow it.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-11-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2016, 04:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2016, 03:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2016, 12:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2016, 11:40 AM