iPhone 6 Plus drops finger print from memory
Within a day or two, the phone has to be reprogrammed with a a finger print. Does this happen to others and how did you get it fixed. I was hoping to add a 6S so my wife and I can start using apple pay.
- 01-05-2016, 05:38 AM #2
- 01-05-2016, 06:11 AM #3
- 5,536 Posts
Re: iPhone 6 Plus drops finger print from memory, how can I fix that?
I haven't had this. I would try these things:
Go into your TouchID settings and disable all of them.
Re-enable all 3 TouchID and add your finger prints back in.
Use this for a while, if the issue returns, go to Settings -> General -> Rest -> Reset All Settings (this will not erase as long as you just do "Reset all settings")
Add your finger prints back in and test.
Hopefully the first one works. Second one isn't bad, but does ask you to verify apps again, meaning when you load one, it will ask you "Do you want to enable notifications" and "Use location services" kinds of questions. But all your game saves, accounts, etc., will be intact.
- By Tete Baltazar in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2016, 08:54 AM
- By javid_zare_s in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2016, 02:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2016, 12:55 AM
- By Quyen5909 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2016, 10:51 PM
- By eyecrispy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2016, 08:12 PM