how do i only see songs i have downloaded to iphone 6plus without seeing entire library
i only want to see songs on my phone, not the whole library
- Best AnswerDec 22 2015 | 8:57 am EST
- 12-22-2015, 12:54 AM #2
- 12-22-2015, 08:57 AM #3
- 12-29-2015, 02:08 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How do I only see songs I have downloaded to my iPhone 6 plus without seeing entire library?
This cannot be changed within settings anymore. Open the music app, make sure you are on the 'Library' tab and click on the 'Artists' in the middle of the screen. This may say 'Titles' if you have it set to organize your music that way. A new menu should pop up and you can switch the 'Only Downloaded Music' toggle to the on position. Hope this helps!
- 12-30-2015, 02:15 AM #5
- By dsamp23 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 19Last Post: 12-23-2015, 12:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2015, 10:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2015, 09:33 PM
- By Alexa Ama in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2015, 09:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2015, 09:08 PM