Help Guys I'd like to increase my safari browser fonts on iPhone 6+ can't find an option to increase thought there was ? But can't find it anymore don't want pinch to zoom want fonts bigger. Anyone know how? I don't have pc either just iphone6+ Ty for all who help
- 11-06-2015, 10:26 PM #2
Welcome to iMore, Kay! You have a few options. You can either use two fingers on the screen to zoom in or you can use reader view and increase the font size
To use reader view:
1. Open a web page and tap on the reader button to bring up reader view.
2. Tap on the text options button in the upper right corner.
3. Tap on the increase font size button to enlarge the text.
- 11-06-2015, 10:39 PM #4
- By Maxwell Zwe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2015, 03:26 PM
I have tapped my screen twice with 3 fingers but still get the font size back to normal, how else can I do this?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2015, 06:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 11:57 AM
- By Williams_810 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2015, 01:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2015, 06:13 PM