Time is an hour ahead then it should be?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
It's 9:23 at the time I took the picture but clock shows me 10:23. I have it on automatic and etc

8080e69d2db2472df045c899d81aee44.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Daylight saving issue maybe? Perhaps the source your phone is getting it's time from has not adjusted yet? Seems kind of odd though as it's been over a day. Have you tried a soft reset of the phone? Hold the power and home buttons for a few seconds (about 10) until the apple logo appears, and let the phone restart. :)

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Daylight saving issue maybe? Perhaps the source your phone is getting it's time from has not adjusted yet? Seems kind of odd though as it's been over a day. Have you tried a soft reset of the phone? Hold the power and home buttons for a few seconds (about 10) until the apple logo appears, and let the phone restart. :)

I didn't have an issue yesterday and current switching between the current time and that time. I tried resetting it as well which fixes it upon reset bit then changes back

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I didn't have an issue yesterday and current switching between the current time and that time. I tried resetting it as well which fixes it upon reset bit then changes back

Perhaps something is wrong with your local server, try using manual. Settings/General/Date & Time/Set Automatic (turn off)