3rd Party Keyboard
Being an iPhone newbie, I've noticed that when I use a 3rd party it is replaced by the default keyboard in all fields where a password is being typed.
Is that by design? Is anyone aware of how I can completely replace the stock keyboard?
- 10-30-2015, 08:53 PM #2
- 10-30-2015, 09:11 PM #3
- 10-30-2015, 09:14 PM #4
- 10-30-2015, 10:43 PM #6
- 11-01-2015, 01:34 AM #8
- 11-01-2015, 08:16 AM #9
Re: 3rd Party Keyboard
I use the SwiftKey keyboard only. I deleted the stock keyboard, but it still comes up for passwords and stuff. It's for security, since the 3rd party keyboards folks can see your typing. So Apple made it that way by design. It could change later where you can choose to allow 3rd party keyboards to post passwords.
- 01-05-2016, 04:02 AM #10
- By OZsMac in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2015, 08:59 AM
- By hot_guitar in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2015, 07:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2015, 04:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 06:51 AM