Why am I having issues sending email from my Hotmail account in my iPhone 6 Plus?
I have an Iphone 6 plus and have a Hotmail account as my default account for my email. All has been fine until the last 2 weeks where my phone states Cannot send mail - the user name or password for firstname.lastname@example.org is incorrect. I haven't changed a thing setting wise. Please help me get my mail feature working again...I am running 9.1 software...
- 10-29-2015, 05:57 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: I have an Iphone 6 plus and have been having issues sending mail from a Hotmail account
could be corrupted email acct. which you can delete and read the email over again. This would be my 1st choice. also go to settings and delete or under reset - reset your Network settings.
- By HARCRACK in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 10-31-2015, 11:31 AM
- By MrRJ in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2015, 02:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 03:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2015, 02:12 PM