phone wont restore...
hello guys this is Elie and i have an iphone 6 plus . its jailbroken and i factory reseted it as wipe all data and settings .... now its stuck on boot apple screen that keeps booting and when i tried to restore it itunes would say " couldnt restore because firmware corrupted while downloading and what really pisses me off is that the install goes to 100% then i get the error. i soent 13 hours trying to fix it by restoring from itunes or downloading firmware 9.1 9.0.1 from iclarified again didnt work.. please help please oh and when i try to restore it through firmware file donloaded from iclarified it says couldnt restore because firmware file was corrupt.... how can i fix this corrupt thingy....
- Best AnswerOct 25 2015 | 9:47 am EDT
Put the device in DFU mode and try again. If you opted to "erase all contents and settings", you will experience this type of behavior. Keep trying. The restore will eventually be successful.
- 10-25-2015, 05:48 AM #2
- 10-25-2015, 09:47 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2015, 11:16 AM
- By shamsia in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2015, 12:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2015, 05:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2015, 10:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2015, 09:37 AM