- iMore Beginner
- 84 Posts
Screen shattered :(
So I dropped my phone for the first time since I got it 3 months ago and obviously it completely shattered the screen. Bits and pieces of the glass fell out and pretty much the only piece of the front not shattered is the home button.
I called Apple to get it serviced and they told me I would get an email with payment info and they then send me a box for me to return the phone in. No email have arrived in 48 hours.. Did I missunderstand?
I have an apple certified dealer fairly close by that can take it in. They send it off to Apple and the cost is the same I expect. Should I just drive over there and give them the phone instead?
- 10-24-2015, 05:46 AM #2
Re: Screen shattered :(
OUCH! Sorry that happened. Many of us have been through it and it stinks. I would take it to the certified dealer as long as the price is the same (or at least comparable). I think it would speed up the process and you would get your phone back quicker.
- 10-24-2015, 07:20 AM #3
- 10-24-2015, 07:37 AM #4
- 10-24-2015, 07:45 AM #6
- By loveseyecandy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 53Last Post: 04-30-2016, 11:43 AM
- By rscott016 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2015, 01:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2015, 09:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2015, 04:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2015, 07:43 PM