Replacing an iPhone

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Not sure if this has been asked before I don't have apple care and I dropped my phone awhile ago and I've noticed my phone looks like it shifted. And sometimes the screen doesn't work right but no cracks in the screen. My question is would Apple replace it? Or since it was dropped and I don't have apple care I would have to pay for a replacement? I've also had the phone less then a year.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
dropping it is not a warranty issue that Apple would deal with - you'd have to pay the retail cost of the repair.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
When I destroyed my iPhone 6 Plus 128gb, I had AppleCare +. When I went to apple to have them replace it I was charged the $79 to replace it with AppleCare. I think they told me that if I didn't have AppleCare + it would have bee $400 something to replace. I don't remember how much exactly, but still much less than full retail. Good luck

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. My phones also been not working when on calls like I won't be able to hear the person on the other end and I went to Apple to see if they can do a dignostic test on it the employee told me I can only do that on the Apple Store app to make an appointment and that I had to have apple care.

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I even asked if I could make an appointment right then and there and he told me no I had to do it through the app.... Never heard that before

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox