Why has my iPhone 6+ stopped ringing in on incoming calls. It goes directly to voicemail.
All of a sudden all of my calls are going straight to voicemail. once in a while, however, if a person calls twice very quickly...the call will ring in. The same phone has stopped flipping when I move the phone around.
- 10-10-2015, 04:30 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 183 Posts
Why has my iPhone 6+ stopped ringing in on incoming calls. It goes directly t...
If it rings after the second call it would mean you have sleep mode enabled. Slide up from bottom screen and see if the cresent moon is highlighted. Cycle it on and off a few times. Should be not white when done. Or check in settings for sleep mode. Also look toward the arrow icon to be not highlighted. That locks the screen.
- 10-10-2015, 02:47 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: Why has my iPhone 6+ stopped ringing in on incoming calls. It goes directly to voicemail.
I had the same problem yesterday but I didn't have DND enabled.
It happened once then it hasn't happened again since.
I'm running iOS 9.0.2
Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
- 10-13-2015, 03:41 PM #4
- By fatfury in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 13Last Post: 01-17-2016, 05:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2015, 04:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2015, 12:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2015, 01:36 AM
- By baumgrenze in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2015, 12:01 AM