Itunes - Two PC's
New to Iphone, so putting that out there first At any rate, I've had my Iphone 6 Plus for 2 whole days now and learning all sorts of cool stuff with it.
Question - I now realize that Syncing with Itunes on my work PC - if I go home and sync on the home PC, it wipes out whatever was on the sync from the work PC or vice versa. I didn't realize that. The home PC has a lot of my songs on there - the one at work for now just has mostly some ringtones I've added from Zedge and I've synced those. If I'm on my phone, and I save a few tones in Zedge, are those tones accessible to BOTH pc's? So, if I were to then go home and sync, I could see them, or if i were to come into work and sync would I see them there as well?
I don't understand why Itunes erases everything when you sync with it on a different PC.
- 10-02-2015, 07:50 PM #2
Re: Itunes - Two PC's
The data you are "syncing" via iTunes is saved to the computer you are syncing with. It's not like syncing data to iCloud where that data is then synced to all of your devices configured with the same iCloud ID and passcode.
- 10-02-2015, 08:41 PM #3
- By gurdarsh in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 07:26 PM
- By Joe Clean in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2015, 11:12 AM
- By gurdarsh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2015, 09:13 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 07:09 AM