Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Issue with backing up iPhone 6plus which makes no sense....

Please read the entire post before answering. Ok...so I have an iPhone 6plus. Love it. Recently I have been attempting to back up to iCloud and am getting the error that the phone cannot be backed up because there is not enough space. To double-check everything I logged in to my iCloud account and verified that I have 4.8GB of unused space. This is because the only thing I back up to the cloud is my contacts list. I only have 27 contacts. Next I went to my iPhone/Settings/iCloud and viewed storage available which is 4.8GB. I disconnected my iPhone from iTunes and set the phone back to factory settings. I set it up as a new iPhone and uploaded my contact list. Then I attempted to back it up to iCloud. Same issue. Any suggestions?
    iMore Nanite

5 Posts

Default Re: Issue with backing up iPhone 6plus which makes no sense....

Thank you so much! All of the apps were turned on to back up. I turned them off and everything backed up just fine! I appreciate it...i have another friend with the same problem....you have saved us both!