iOS 9 laggy on 6 plus

TMFoughty

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been running 9.0.2 since the day it was released. Several reboots, drained batteries later I'm still having issues. Apple's response to me was "Please be patient". I'm sorry, but **** that! I've paid for a phone, a working phone, and this phone with iOS 9 is not working correctly.

I had a pre-order in for a 6s Plus, but cancelled it. I'm not giving Apple any more money until they can resolve this issue.

I was part of the beta program, had very few issues. What changed from the last release to the public release?

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I've been running 9.0.2 since the day it was released. Several reboots, drained batteries later I'm still having issues. Apple's response to me was "Please be patient". I'm sorry, but **** that! I've paid for a phone, a working phone, and this phone with iOS 9 is not working correctly.

I had a pre-order in for a 6s Plus, but cancelled it. I'm not giving Apple any more money until they can resolve this issue.

I was part of the beta program, had very few issues. What changed from the last release to the public release?

What exactly is Apple asking you to be patient and wait for? Future software updates? That's ridiculous.

Bigwoodque

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

I understand your frustration however other platforms have had issues as well when they release their "revolutionary" new OS. I think give it some time and Apple will have it fixed hence why they are working on 9.1 so quickly. I think the beta was probably fine for the small percent of people that were on it but how many of those individuals really reported issues back to Apple or were they just excited to have the new OS (not saying you are one of those people). Long story short i can understand your frustration cause i had to turn off my transparency just to get my phone to stop lagging but its a minor inconvenience until 9.1 in a couple weeks. If that doesn't fix the issues then i think we all have a valid point to get up in arms.

Lorenzo Franchitti

May 10, 2015
Visit site
I currently have my 6S Plus on order. Can't wait to get it. My current 6 Plus has been SO SO LAGGY the majority of the time. The app switcher is always laggy, and almost every time I pull down on a notification to respond, it locks up. Even trying to rotate my phone I end up getting some kind of UI glitch. SO ANNOYING

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Another trick that worked for me was using a still background image instead of a dynamic one. Much more smooth after the switch.

Bigwoodque

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I agree. My app switcher issues have improved but it is definitely a more stable iOS build than the previous 9.0.2. I am still having orientation issues though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR