- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
I am been searching this on an off for maybe a year and I can't seem to find a good answer, though I think I know what it is.
All of my information, contacts, calendars, etc is in an MS Exchange account. Most for the power I have with Exchange that I can't get with iCloud, like personal domain.
So here is the issue, I can set contract photos on my iPhone, resize them and they look good. Great! They will sync to my iPad and Mac. Great! Here is the issue, on my iPad and Mac, they are cropped wrong and do not look the same as my iPhone.
Any thoughts? I am willing to edit them in photoshop if I have to, just not sure that will fix the issues.
I have even seen this with my pic for my Apple ID looks different on different devices.
Thanks for any suggestions.
- 09-20-2015, 12:27 PM #2
Re: Contact pics
Not really. I've experience this on occasion, but all I did was delete the photo and then re-add it. Why does it happen? I do not know, and can only assume the photos need to be a specific size. Still, it doesn't happen that often for me, thankfully.
- 09-20-2015, 03:06 PM #4
- 09-20-2015, 05:00 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2015, 07:12 AM
- By Galfromiowa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 10:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2015, 04:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2015, 04:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 06:14 PM