6+ is laggy before and after iOS9 upgrade, what should I do?

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
6+ is laggy before and after iOS9 upgrade

I recently cleaned up my photo album and pictures won't load to HD (little timer lower right) often. I have to back out to the main photo menu, then enter the exact picture again for it to show up clearly.

I've noticed other little things too, like apps not snapping quickly enough. Apps lagging when I try to switch from one to the other. My phone completely crashed and rebooted itself trying to stream a video on Netflix the other day, and did the same thing yesterday while trying to download an app.

Additionally, the WiFi at work has been awful with my phone. It's working just fine for others but for me loading webpages and streaming have been brutal. iMessages are getting hung up like crazy. I work in downtown Mpls and the LTE services here has been equally as gross for me over the past few weeks. I don't know if they're related issues. I have erased my network settings and re-set up the WiFi but that didn't seem to do anything.

I'm on iOS 9 now but I feel like I was having these issues before Wednesday.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: 6+ is laggy before and after iOS9 upgrade

Have you tried to restore your device as new? Yeah, it will take some work, but it might be worth it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2