hows ios 9 on 6 plus

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It's been working well on my 6 plus since the early betas.

As stated by warcraftWidow, iOS 9 has been great on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Working GREAT on my 6 Plus also.

I wanna hear your opinions on ios 9 in 6 plus should i update?

Only had it for 8 hours but it's great so far.

Likewise, iOS 9 is solid on my 6 Plus... since about beta 3.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Working near perfectly on my 6 Plus...only little hiccup I had was using Siri to access music by requesting a specific song...she started playing the song but the phone became unresponsive for about 5 seconds afterwards then bounced back to the home screen (song kept playing though).

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
24hrs on mine and it seems very smooth. battery seems better also, but maybe early to judge that yet. Glad I updated.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Apple is doomed.....

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh woman I am SO READY for this phone!!!! I've wanted a Plus for a WHOLE year. And now it's PINK?!!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Oh woman I am SO READY for this phone!!!! I've wanted a Plus for a WHOLE year. And now it's PINK?!!!!!!

Now when you do get it and start levitating as you open the box, be sure to hang on to the chandeliers so you don't fly away, lol.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
After a reset of all settings, my Plus runs silky smooth. A few bugs here and there, but nothing to stop you from going ahead with it. It really is a nice update.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Now when you do get it and start levitating as you open the box, be sure to hang on to the chandeliers so you don't fly away, lol.

Were you in my kitchen last year?!??!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Were you in my kitchen last year?!??!

No I was at the camp out for release day, I had a blast, lol. I'm not upgrading this year but I will next year... I'll probably camp out again just for the fun of it. Right now I'm doing backflips over IOS 9 though: it's like having brand new devices!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It does feel insanely smooth.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Si far it's been very good. The only thing that I've noticed is a volume decrease when playing music. I have only the Apple leather case on it and the settings are the same as always. We'll see what happens but everything is great so far