Should I upgrade from 6 to 6+?

I

iMore Question

Should I upgrade from 6 to 6+

I am not planning on upgrading to the 6s this years but thought with all the trading in going on maybe I should sell my 6 and get a 6+ used, it seems like there would be a relatively small difference in price between sale price and purchase of a used device. I am unsure if I will be able to cope with a larger phone or not, I haven never owned an iPad or plus size iOS device. Have any of you switched and been happy you did?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Should I upgrade from 6 to 6+

To me it seems this has to be your choice based on what you need andante. My IP 6 works just fine for me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I am not planning on upgrading to the 6s this years but thought with all the trading in going on maybe I should sell my 6 and get a 6+ used, it seems like there would be a relatively small difference in price between sale price and purchase of a used device. I am unsure if I will be able to cope with a larger phone or not, I haven never owned an iPad or plus size iOS device. Have any of you switched and been happy you did?

Why would you want to trade in your iPhone 6 for a used iPhone 6 Plus if you don't even know if you'll be able to cope with the larger size? Is there something wrong with the iPhone 6 that you dislike enough to want to get rid of it or are you looking to get something different just for the sake of getting something different?

bartonjd

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the answers guys. I figured I should create an account so I could respond. I guess I have found greater need lately for a bigger screen, I am just a little paranoid about the 6+ feeling uncomfortable in my hands or pockets. Has anyone made a similar decision?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the answers guys. I figured I should create an account so I could respond. I guess I have found greater need lately for a bigger screen, I am just a little paranoid about the 6+ feeling uncomfortable in my hands or pockets. Has anyone made a similar decision?

Welcome to iMore, for me, if I was to move up from my 6 it would be to the 6s+. But its a matter of choice.