Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

165 Posts
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts

Default iPhone 6 Plus wallets?

This question is most likely for the ladies who own an iPhone 6 Plus. I recently purchased my 6 Plus, (love it) and am looking for some type of wallet that the 6 Plus would fit in, when it has a minimal case on it. I have a Vera Bradley wallet that I used with my iPhone 6, but the 6 Plus won't fit. If anyone has any wallets they have used with the 6 Plus, please share! I would rather have something the phone could just slide in and out off, not one of those wallets that the phone snaps into. I would appreciate any advice! Thanks!
    iMore Nanite

3 Posts

Default Re: iPhone 6 Plus wallets?

I have the iphone 6 plus with a uag case on and use a vera bradley turn lock wallet. The phone with the case slips right in the zipper compartment. I use it as a wallet too so it's not as if the phone takes up all the room.
    iMore Intermediate

192 Posts
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts

Default Re: iPhone 6 Plus wallets?

I have a wallet case from Piel Frama for my 6 plus that holds my credit cards, unfolded cash and a section for photos. It's called the " Magnum Wallet Case " by Piel Frama from Spain and comes in a variety of leathers, croc or lizard skins I highly recommend it. The website is pielframa.com