How can I stop Safari from crashing on me?

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Safari keeps crashing on me!! SOS!

Hey world.
I'm using taig8.4 jailbreak & on iPhone 6+
I have a problem with safari!! It keeps crashing when I try to open a video or a new tab!!
This is super, super annoying & frustrating! I have crashreport and it doesn't give me a suspect!

Somebody please help me with this! My only option is to say bye to the jailbreak & I don't wanna 😔😔😔😔

thanks fam
faff

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Safari keeps crashing on me!! SOS!

Jailbreak sounds like the culprit to me! Never seen a reasons to jailbreak.

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site

Well you guys were very insightful. Nice opinions, I am happy for you & your iPhones. When you buy me an iPhone, you can definitely decide whether or not I jailbreak it.

But anyway.. Anyone else! Please.

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Safari keeps crashing on me!! SOS!

No need to get snooty! You asked, and the experts replied. What's so damned important about jailbreaking anyway?

With your attitude I doubt you'll get much more help.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Well you guys were very insightful. Nice opinions, I am happy for you & your iPhones. When you buy me an iPhone, you can definitely decide whether or not I jailbreak it.

But anyway.. Anyone else! Please.

Just retrace your steps in which tweak you installed as last, or what change you made in any tweak.. Revert that step and see if Safari crashes.. Try disabling all tweaks in Cydia and enabling them one by one, to see which one is the culprit.

As for the others replying the way they did, as non-jail breaker it is sometimes hard to help, so they come with the best possible solution for them, which is the wrong one in this case.

Jailbreaking can be a bliss for those who want more from their device, but a curse for those who don't know how to use it.

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site

Listen buddy, If you think that was snooty. You must live in a world full of rainbows lol ��
I was being pretty nice. But I don't need comments from people who aren't going to help me.
Now that was "snooty" sir.

anon(124566)

May 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not jailbroken and running 8.4.1 with safari constantly crashing. I restored my phone numerous time until i went to to the apple store for warranty replacement. After a week my iPhone started with the same issues. I think it might be an app installed causing the issues. It has to be a common app as I only use WhatsApp and Citibank on my phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711