Facebook Messenger on iPhone 6 plus.
Okay, so I just moved from the iPhone 6 to the iPhone 6 plus. I have an AT&T phone that i'm using on Straight Talk. So on my 6 while in the facebook app I could click messages and it would open them in the same app. Yes I know I need to have messenger installed, which I do. But now it keeps telling me to install the app. The only way I can view my messages is by going to the actual messenger app Itself. Highly annoying. Any fixes out there?
- 08-25-2015, 01:32 PM #2
- 08-25-2015, 01:49 PM #3
- 08-25-2015, 02:42 PM #4Banned
- 1,495 Posts
Re: Facebook Messenger on iPhone 6 plus.
I know that in my case, once you download facebook messenger app and link it to your facebook account, you can handle messages from within your facebook app. You will not need to go to the actual messenger app to start new messages, receive/respond to new messages, etc. It is as if it is working in the background despite being a stand alone app.
- 08-25-2015, 03:07 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:21 AM
- By MariMac21 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2015, 02:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2015, 01:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2015, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2015, 06:22 AM