Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 1794
Like Tree1836Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #151  
    firedept10's Avatar

    Posts
    4,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,935 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    Could I also get some of these for the Bears and Cardinals?
    Here are the Bears. Hope they are to your liking and enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-14.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-15.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg  

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-7.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-8.jpg  

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-9.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-10.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-11.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-12.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-13.jpg  

  2. #152  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    6,100 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Here are the Bears. Hope they are to your liking and enjoy!
    Yes... very nice... thank you.
  3. #153  
    lefty_dinc's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Seriously awesome! Thank you!
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #154  
    firedept10's Avatar

    Posts
    4,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,935 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    Would love to see the Bears and the AZ Cardinals done like this, and like the Packers walls above. Please and thanks!

    Apologies for delay. Here are the Cardinals. Again I hope they are to your liking and enjoy them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg  

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-7.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-8.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-9.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-10.jpg  

  5. #155  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    6,100 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Apologies for delay. Here are the Cardinals. Again I hope they are to your liking and enjoy them!
    Thanks, firedept10! I really do appreciate your work.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #156  
    firedept10's Avatar

    Posts
    4,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,935 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    Thanks, firedept10! I really do appreciate your work.

    Thank you and my pleasure!
  7. #157  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Any chance on making these the correct resolution.....Thanks in advance

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191803.728410.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	287.8 KB 
ID:	91352
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191812.428270.jpg 
Views:	463 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	91353
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191820.263537.jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	91354
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191831.257434.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	91355
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191841.431386.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	91356
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191849.815729.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	91357


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    donemt and LewLew23 like this.
  8. #158  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    6,100 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Any chance on making these the correct resolution.....Thanks in advance

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191803.728410.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	287.8 KB 
ID:	91352
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191812.428270.jpg 
Views:	463 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	91353
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191820.263537.jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	91354
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191831.257434.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	91355
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191841.431386.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	91356
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191849.815729.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	91357


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Here's one more Cowboys image that would make a nice lockscreen:

    Attachment 91362
  9. #159  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    Here's one more Cowboys image that would make a nice lockscreen:

    Attachment 91362
    LOL.....FUNNY
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #160  
    firedept10's Avatar

    Posts
    4,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,935 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Any chance on making these the correct resolution.....Thanks in advance



    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Here are four of them. Still working on other two. Will get them posted later today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg  
    Last edited by firedept10; 09-15-2015 at 01:44 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  11. #161  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Here are four of them. Still working on other two. Will get the get them posted later today.
    Thank You Sir


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #162  
    firedept10's Avatar

    Posts
    4,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,935 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Thank You Sir


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

    Here is a rebuild of the fifth one. Hope you like. One more to go then.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.png 
Views:	226 
Size:	876.0 KB 
ID:	91515
  13. #163  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Here is a rebuild of the fifth one. Hope you like. One more to go then.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.png 
Views:	226 
Size:	876.0 KB 
ID:	91515
    Oh Yeah ....NICELY DONE
    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  14. #164  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Here is a rebuild of the fifth one. Hope you like. One more to go then.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.png 
Views:	226 
Size:	876.0 KB 
ID:	91515
    Are still working on this one. If it's trouble don't worry about it

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442577043.983712.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	288.3 KB 
ID:	91809


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #165  
    firedept10's Avatar

    Posts
    4,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,935 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Are still working on this one. If it's trouble don't worry about it

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442577043.983712.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	288.3 KB 
ID:	91809


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

    Still trying to remove watermark. Been difficult. Have tried to find it without, but that was a no win. I will give it one last try today and let you know.
  16. #166  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Still trying to remove watermark. Been difficult. Have tried to find it without, but that was a no win. I will give it one last try today and let you know.
    Oh okay...THANKS
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #167  
    firedept10's Avatar

    Posts
    4,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,935 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Oh okay...THANKS

    Here it is rebuilt. Best I can with this one in a 2 dimensional format. Most of it is 3D which I am not skilled at. It is just one of those ones that would require the original art to redo. I have asked the original creator if he would give up the artwork and have received no response back. I hope this will do temporarily and maybe I will get a response from the artist. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg  
    Spencerdl and donemt like this.
  18. #168  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Here it is rebuilt. Best I can with this one in a 2 dimensional format. Most of it is 3D which I am not skilled at. It is just one of those ones that would require the original art to redo. I have asked the original creator if he would give up the artwork and have received no response back. I hope this will do temporarily and maybe I will get a response from the artist. Thanks!
    Looks good. Thanks for going above and beyond. That's really KOOL 🏽 for you to do that. MUCH appreciated 🏽🏾🏽


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  19. #169  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default iPhone 6 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443307342.089192.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	489.0 KB 
ID:	92796
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443550399.185406.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	474.6 KB 
ID:	93130

    Can you resize this wallpaper. Thanks in advance 🏽


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 09-29-2015 at 02:12 PM.
  20. #170  
    konjis1's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    85 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Can you resize this for iphone 6 plus?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	porsche-panamera-xo-milan-matte-black-wheels-05.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	233.7 KB 
ID:	93036
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #171  
    firedept10's Avatar

    Posts
    4,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,935 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by konjis1 View Post
    Can you resize this for iphone 6 plus?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	porsche-panamera-xo-milan-matte-black-wheels-05.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	233.7 KB 
ID:	93036
    Per your request. Let me know if you would like any changes. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg  
    SABRIAN70 and Spencerdl like this.
  22. #172  
    konjis1's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    85 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Thank you so much!
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #173  
    firedept10's Avatar

    Posts
    4,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,935 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443307342.089192.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	489.0 KB 
ID:	92796
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443550399.185406.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	474.6 KB 
ID:	93130

    Can you resize this wallpaper. Thanks in advance


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Per your request. Hope they are to your liking. Happy to make changes if you require.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
  24. #174  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,260 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Per your request. Hope they are to your liking. Happy to make changes if you require.
    Thanks FireDept


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  25. #175  
    Devilsden's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    68 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Good morning Fire,

    Can you let me know if you can assist in turning these into wallpaper for my 6+Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halloween.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	93283Click image for larger version. 

Name:	voor.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	93284
    SABRIAN70 and soulenigma like this.
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Win new iPhone 7 and Apple Watch 2 accessories from Pad and Quill!
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:27 PM
  2. Tmobile iPhone 7 not compatible with cdma.
    By krazyatom in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:31 PM
  3. Apple Talk 12: The media is the iPhone message
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:40 PM
  4. Why they haven't make 32gb,128gb iPhone 7 in jet black ?
    By badboydre in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:32 PM
  5. Shoot for the moon with these lunar wallpapers
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

";