Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree1617Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #651  

Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    Can we get a Los Angeles Rams wallpaper?
    Completed and posted here in my sports thread. Post #568. Thank you and enjoy!

Default iPhone 6 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Certainly did not forget. Here it is. Hope it is satisfactory as I am still leaning 3 Dimensional. Thanks!

Attachment 102358
    Looks GREAT , can you lower the my name and Apple emblem as to fit under the time? Thanks in advance. AWESOME

3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #653  

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Looks GREAT , can you lower the my name and Apple emblem as to fit under the time? Thanks in advance. AWESOME

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...bed1eacb77.jpg
    Here you go.

iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png
    Spencerdl likes this.

Here you go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	267.1 KB 
ID:	102377
    AWESOME...Perfect. Nicely done. Thanks FireDept. There's nothing like custom wallpapers. Thanks again for ALL of your hard work .

5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #655  

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    AWESOME...Perfect. Nicely done. Thanks FireDept. There's nothing like custom wallpapers. Thanks again for ALL of your hard work .

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...3f444fe259.jpg
    You're very welcome!
    Spencerdl, tda7 and akonni like this.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #656  

Quote Originally Posted by donemt View Post
    This is really great can you incorporate my name and several martial art elements into it please? Name : Donald Guntner, and personal elements are: Kendo, Samurai, Katana, Warrior, Honor and a Japanese Samurai Sword in the layout if possible. But without the BMW elements just your original layout please. I love BMWs but I seriously have a while until that is a reality. Right now I'm just enjoying a start on retirement and focusing on my
    martial elements again! Attachment 101978
    Thanks!
    Attachment 101977
    Good day sir. Here is your request. I have change the theme to match your request. I hope you like what I have done with it. Please do not hesitate to ask for changes if needed. Thank you and enjoy them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-11.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-12.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-13.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-14.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-15.jpg  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-7.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-8.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-9.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-10.jpg  

iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts

Good day sir. Here is your request. I have change the theme to match your request. I hope you like what I have done with it. Please do not hesitate to ask for changes if needed. Thank you and enjoy them!
    These are so fantastic I cannot say just how much I am so very appreciative and thankful for your wonderful work! Thank you for incorporating my ideals, martial concepts and it's arts and the many other items that have made a true piece of art!
    Thanks again
    Don
    Spencerdl and ravenseb like this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #658  

Quote Originally Posted by donemt View Post
    These are so fantastic I cannot say just how much I am so very appreciative and thankful for your wonderful work! Thank you for incorporating my ideals, martial concepts and it's arts and the many other items that have made a true piece of art!
    Thanks again
    Don
    Sir, your kind words are truly appreciated. You have no idea. This is why I admire this site so much! I am so glad you like them. It was my pleasure! Look forward to your next request and enjoy that retirement!
    Spencerdl, tda7 and donemt like this.
    iMore Intermediate

iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1455600690.632156.jpg

Could someone fit this for 6 plus , thanks
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Any chance you can get a Wayne State University wallpaper for the 6 plus? its located at detroit,mi if you did not hear about it. Ive tried looking for one but they all suck. Thank you so much! your awesome for this
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #661  

Quote Originally Posted by SABRIAN70 View Post

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1455600690.632156.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	614.8 KB 
ID:	102417

Could someone fit this for 6 plus , thanks
    Here are a couple options for you to choose from. Found the high resolution image and used it. Thank you and enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg  
    Spencerdl and SABRIAN70 like this.

Is there feedback for my request? =)
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #663  

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Pantaleon View Post
    Any chance you can get a Wayne State University wallpaper for the 6 plus? its located at detroit,mi if you did not hear about it. Ive tried looking for one but they all suck. Thank you so much! your awesome for this
    Per your request. Here are a couple options to choose from. Please let me know if any are to your liking. If not I will do some more. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg  
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #664  

Quote Originally Posted by EvilKittyCupcake View Post
    Is there feedback for my request? =)
    I have not forgotten you. I need to search through my wallpapers to make sure we get the right one done for you. I will get it for you by days end. If you give me a brief description of the wallpaper it might help me in my search. I know the colour you would like, so we are half way there. Thank you.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Thank you so much. They are badass
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #666  

Hi!

I like those pink ones. But, I would like to have the background as deep purple as the STU you did not too long ago, please =)

iPhone 6S Plus
    White  outline
    One with Dolores, one with Kathleen (my first and middle name).

Thanks you!!
    So glad we got this sorted out. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Here is the first run at them. Please let me know if you would like anything changed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg  
    donemt and Spencerdl like this.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #667  

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Pantaleon View Post
    Thank you so much. They are badass
    You're welcome and I am so glad to hear that.

So glad we got this sorted out. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Here is the first run at them. Please let me know if you would like anything changed.
    Lighter purple  with white outlines and maybe the same with letters or white too.
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #669  

Lighter purple  with white outlines and maybe the same with letters or white too.
    Here is just one done for now with a lighter shade of the same purple. Will do them all when they are to your liking. I have added a white stroke to the  and letters. Please let me know. More then happy to work on it till it is to your liking.

iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg
    donemt and Spencerdl like this.

Here is just one done for now with a lighter shade of the same purple. Will do them all when they are to your liking. I have added a white stroke to the  and letters. Please let me know. More then happy to work on it till it is to your liking.

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	102457
    Same purple as before but white  with black outlines and maybe the same with letters or white too.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts

Sir, your kind words are truly appreciated. You have no idea. This is why I admire this site so much! I am so glad you like them. It was my pleasure! Look forward to your next request and enjoy that retirement!
    Again thank you for your fantastic art designs! They look fantastic on my iPhone and I'm switching daily to all the colors that you kindly provided.
    Spencerdl and firedept10 like this.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #672  

Same purple as before but white  with black outlines and maybe the same with letters or white too.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!
    Okay, I think I am on the same page now. Here is another one for you to look at. Again, I am please to make changes if you want them.

iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg
    Spencerdl likes this.

Okay, I think I am on the same page now. Here is another one for you to look at. Again, I am please to make changes if you want them.

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	305.8 KB 
ID:	102460
    Awesome!
    But Dolores, though =P
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #674  

Quote Originally Posted by judgetom View Post
    Hi,

can I get one with paramedic, volunteer firefighter, star of life and Rettungsassistent (German equivilant of US paramedic) mixed with Apple realted content?

iPhone 6S plus and all colours

Thnx in advance
    Per your request. Hope they are to your liking. Thank you and enjoy them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-7.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-8.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-9.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-10.jpg  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-11.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-12.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-13.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-14.jpg  
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #675  

Awesome!
    But Dolores, though =P
    Here are the final ones for you. I truly appreciate your patience and am glad to have been able to do these for you. One set is centered and one set is centered for lockscreen. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-15.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-16.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-17.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-18.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast