Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 1752
Like Tree1770Likes
  1. #501  
    SABRIAN70's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    324 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452715328.911866.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	680.2 KB 
ID:	100933

    Could you please fix to fit 6s and 6s Plus thanks 🏻
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  2. #502  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSmith36 View Post
    I will personally suggest to make use of battery saver wallpapers if you are iPhone user.
    I have those wallpapers but there's a hump on them that makes the touch screen hard to use.
    firedept10 likes this.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #503  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SABRIAN70 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452715328.911866.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	680.2 KB 
ID:	100933

    Could you please fix to fit 6s and 6s Plus thanks
    Per you request. Sized for 6s & 6s Plus. #1 for Plus & #2 for 6. Thank you for your request!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg  
  4. #504  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Hey again! Only when ya get a few minutes. Usual request: Can ya make it to match Rose gold? Thanks!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452749362.901079.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	431.9 KB 
ID:	100960Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452749372.000988.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	486.6 KB 
ID:	100961Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452749387.136394.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	460.7 KB 
ID:	100962
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #505  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Hey again! Only when ya get a few minutes. Usual request: Can ya make it to match Rose gold? Thanks!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452749362.901079.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	431.9 KB 
ID:	100960Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452749372.000988.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	486.6 KB 
ID:	100961Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452749387.136394.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	460.7 KB 
ID:	100962
    Hello. Here you go. Hope you like. Have a great evening!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png  
  6. #506  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Hello. Here you go. Hope you like. Have a great evening!
    You are the VERY best! Thank you!!
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #507  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    You are the VERY best! Thank you!!
    You're welcome as always. Looking forward to your next request!!!
  8. #508  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Believe me it won't take long. How good are ya at making something match Rose gold AND saddle brown? That's the combo in rockin' right now..
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #509  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Believe me it won't take long. How good are ya at making something match Rose gold AND saddle brown? That's the combo in rockin' right now..
    Bring it on. Always love a good request.
  10. #510  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Bring it on. Always love a good request.
    Awesome! Just got my saddle brown apple leather case today and loving it!

    Have at it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452758490.931481.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	100970Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452758528.503380.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	404.1 KB 
ID:	100971

    Color reference: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452758559.541338.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	208.7 KB 
ID:	100972
    Spencerdl likes this.
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #511  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Awesome! Just got my saddle brown apple leather case today and loving it!

    Have at it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452758490.931481.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	100970Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452758528.503380.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	404.1 KB 
ID:	100971

    Color reference: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452758559.541338.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	208.7 KB 
ID:	100972
    Will work on it first thing in AM. I already have the leather built. Have a good night and talk to you tomorrow!
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #512  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    A couple more for everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png  
    Jennnt likes this.
  13. #513  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Thank you so much!! Good night!
  14. #514  
    Jennnt's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    36 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Thank you very much!!!
    Can you please re color the second one to more pink or red?
    Thanks in advence
  15. #515  
    tansaucj's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    4 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    I get so many compliments from music fans on my Bob Marley wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-bob-marley-rain-1136x640.png  
    Spencerdl likes this.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #516  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennnt View Post
    Thank you very much!!!
    Can you please re color the second one to more pink or red?
    Thanks in advence
    Here are a couple option for you. 2 red and 3 pink. Please let me know if they are to your liking. Happy to change more if you so desire. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1a.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.png  

    Last edited by firedept10; 01-14-2016 at 11:10 AM.
    Cindy_2029 likes this.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #517  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tansaucj View Post
    I get so many compliments from music fans on my Bob Marley wallpaper
    Welcome to iMore. Very nice wall and thank you for posting it. I am a huge fan of Bob Marley. Marley and Peter Tosh are my two favourite reggae musicians. Have been since I was first introduced to their music when I was a teenager some 40 years ago. Marley is a legend. I have all his music and listen to it on a regular basis. My children really enjoy him as well. Again thank you for posting it.
  18. #518  
    Devilsden's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    68 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tansaucj View Post
    I get so many compliments from music fans on my Bob Marley wallpaper
    Any chance someone could resize this for a 5s?
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #519  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Awesome! Just got my saddle brown apple leather case today and loving it!

    Have at it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452758490.931481.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	100970Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452758528.503380.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	404.1 KB 
ID:	100971

    Color reference: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452758559.541338.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	208.7 KB 
ID:	100972
    Okay. So did a little thinking about this and came up with something for each one. You let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg  
    Cindy_2029 likes this.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #520  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsden View Post
    Any chance someone could resize this for a 5s?
    Here you go. Size for 5s. Take it you are a fan as well. Added it to my collection. Awesome wall and artist. Enjoy!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	413.7 KB 
ID:	100999
  21. #521  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Okay. So did a little thinking about this and came up with something for each one. You let me know.
    Awesome job! Especially love the first one!!
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #522  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Awesome job! Especially love the first one!!
    Thank you.
  23. #523  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452796144.629677.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	430.9 KB 
ID:	101000

    Can you adjust the brown to make it saddle brown?
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #524  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452796144.629677.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	430.9 KB 
ID:	101000

    Can you adjust the brown to make it saddle brown?
    Here you go. Made it to match the saddle brown I have already supplied you. Enjoy!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	218.5 KB 
ID:	101003
    Spencerdl and Cindy_2029 like this.
  25. #525  
    Devilsden's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    68 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Anyone have any Jimmy Hendrix like the bob marley?
Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Win new iPhone 7 and Apple Watch 2 accessories from Pad and Quill!
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:27 PM
  2. Tmobile iPhone 7 not compatible with cdma.
    By krazyatom in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:31 PM
  3. Apple Talk 12: The media is the iPhone message
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:40 PM
  4. Why they haven't make 32gb,128gb iPhone 7 in jet black ?
    By badboydre in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:32 PM
  5. Shoot for the moon with these lunar wallpapers
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions