Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1691
Like Tree1618Likes
  1. #26  

    Default iPhone 6 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Is there any way to make a matching shelf wallpapers in Zoomed and standard effects
    Thanks in advance

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1440886307.268525.jpg
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1440886316.889040.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    michael348 likes this.
  2. #27  
    muscleman10's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    can i get one in full screen thank you
  3. #28  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Can you give these wallpapers the correct resolution for the 6 Plus. Thanks in advance

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1440973231.209683.jpg
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1440973239.991660.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  4. #29  
    muscleman10's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    can i get a full page one like the one here , i would love it with the apple thank you
  5. #30  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by muscleman10 View Post
    can i get a full page one like the one here , i would love it with the apple thank you
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1440974228.197805.jpg

    Here ya go


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    AppleKarma likes this.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #31  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by precon22 View Post
    Can you make a wallpaper like the flash one you have on the first page but with a superman logo?
    A couple different option for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg  
    Spencerdl and AppleKarma like this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #32  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Can you give these wallpapers the correct resolution for the 6 Plus. Thanks in advance

    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Here is this one at 1080 x 1920. Should be good to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1a.jpg  
    Last edited by firedept10; 09-01-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #33  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Is there any way to make a matching shelf wallpapers in Zoomed and standard effects
    Thanks in advance


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Zoomed & Standard version with shelves. Added status bar for additional options. Hope it is to your liking.

    Attachment 89876
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg  
    Last edited by firedept10; 09-01-2015 at 10:45 AM.
    Spencerdl and AppleKarma like this.
  9. #34  
    precon22's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    237 Posts
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    You are amazing thank you for the superman wallpaper 1000000x's Thu!bs up
  10. #35  
    konjis1's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    85 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Can you resize this for the 6 Plus?

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-eagle_tablet.jpg
    Last edited by konjis1; 09-01-2015 at 09:37 AM.
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #36  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by konjis1 View Post
    Can you resize this for the 6 Plus?
    Per your request. Resized for Plus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg  
    Spencerdl and AppleKarma like this.
  12. #37  
    konjis1's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    85 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Awesome!!! Thanks so much!
  13. #38  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Zoomed & Standard version with shelves. Added status bar for additional options. Hope it is to your liking.

    Attachment 89876
    Thanks FireDept


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  14. #39  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Here is this one at 1080 x 1920. Should be good to go.
    Thanks FireDept


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  15. #40  

    Default iPhone 6 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Not to keep bothering you FireDept, but I have another request ....can you please make this a wallpaper and possibly trim the top of the Apple in black? Thanks in advance

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1441161035.911204.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  16. #41  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    And another ....can you do this for Zoomed and standard effects. Thanks in advance

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1441161543.719874.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    donemt and SABRIAN70 like this.
  17. #42  
    Nicholas Leavitt's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    This guy is amazing and generous!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #43  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Leavitt View Post
    This guy is amazing and generous!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for your kind words. I do this as a payback for all I have learned from being a forum user over the years. Plus I really enjoy doing this. It gives me an opportunity to get better at my designing skills and allows me to become more advanced with some of my programs. I also get to meet some amazing people. Again, thank you!
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #44  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Not to keep bothering you FireDept, but I have another request ....can you please make this a wallpaper and possibly trim the top of the Apple in black? Thanks in advance


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Never a bother, always my pleasure. Here is your request. Hope you like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-7.png  
  20. #45  

    Default iPhone 6 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Never a bother, always my pleasure. Here is your request. Hope you like.
    Great job, just what I wanted. Thanks again......You da MAN

    Now can you also make on with a black background
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #46  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Great job, just what I wanted. Thanks again......You da MAN

    Now can you also make on with a black background
    Ah, you make this too easy. I already had these made. Just had to make minor changes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-black.png  
    Spencerdl and AppleKarma like this.
  22. #47  

    Default iPhone 6 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Ah, you make this too easy. I already had these made. Just had to make minor changes.
    LOL....Thanks Again.
    Humm, one thing missing. A red line across the top four the status area
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #48  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    LOL....Thanks Again.
    Humm, one thing missing. A red line across the top four the status area
    Picky, picky! Ha, Ha! Are we talking the apple or the shelves? If we are talking shelves you are correct on the ones without the status bar and I will add one in morning. The ones with status bar do have a very small one if you look carefully, but I will increase it as well in the morning. If we are talking apple's, well then, I will know better the next time to add status bars from now on. See I must learn the members here and their pleasures, once I do that, then I tend to get better at things first crack around. Will also work on the other wallpaper later today after a bit of bed rest. Had to work last night for a bit. Talk soon and I owe you a beer sometime!
    Spencerdl likes this.
  24. #49  

    Default iPhone 6 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Picky, picky! Ha, Ha! Are we talking the apple or the shelves? If we are talking shelves you are correct on the ones without the status bar and I will add one in morning. The ones with status bar do have a very small one if you look carefully, but I will increase it as well in the morning. If we are talking apple's, well then, I will know better the next time to add status bars from now on. See I must learn the members here and their pleasures, once I do that, then I tend to get better at things first crack around. Will also work on the other wallpaper later today after a bit of bed rest. Had to work last night for a bit. Talk soon and I owe you a beer sometime!
    Sounds like a plan
    Thanks again for your hard work
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #50  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Sounds like a plan
    Thanks again for your hard work

    Here is the shelves as promised with red bar added to Status. Couple options. Both Standard & Zoomed versions. Hope you like. Will add Status to Apples next. You are always welcome sir!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg  

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg  
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Win new iPhone 7 and Apple Watch 2 accessories from Pad and Quill!
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:27 PM
  2. Tmobile iPhone 7 not compatible with cdma.
    By krazyatom in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:31 PM
  3. Apple Talk 12: The media is the iPhone message
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:40 PM
  4. Why they haven't make 32gb,128gb iPhone 7 in jet black ?
    By badboydre in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:32 PM
  5. Shoot for the moon with these lunar wallpapers
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions