Who's upgrading?

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm seriously considering not upgrading this year. Force touch and possibly a better camera isn't much of a appeal for me to upgrade. What do you guys think? If there is a design change (which most probably wouldn't be the case) will change mind though.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk for 

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I upgrade every year, I will be selling my 6 plus in a few more weeks to ensure I get more money for it, I will then use it to buy the next iPhone on release

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm seriously considering not upgrading this year. Force touch and possibly a better camera isn't much of a appeal for me to upgrade. What do you guys think? If there is a design change (which most probably wouldn't be the case) will change mind though.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk for 

Same here, I'm really happy and content with my 6 Plus.....but of course that could change in September...LOL

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have upgraded every year since the iphone 3g. So this year will be no different. Usually pass my old devices down to a sibling (Big brother perks I guess). iPhone 6sPlus is on my watch list.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'll be upgrading this year from a 6 to a 6s+. I'll be selling my 2014 Moto X Pure Edition to help cover the cost. I would sell my iPhone but I still want to be able to use my Apple Watch until I get the 6s+.

aggie

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Only upgrading due to the current 6 Plus missing T-Mobile band 12 LTE. If the new one includes it which *should* pretty much be a certainty at this point then I will order as soon as preorders go live. If not I will keep the current 6 Plus.

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I just sold my 6 Plus to cover the cost of upgrading and I'm using my girlfriend's 6 until the plus comes out, bumping her down to the 5 we use as a backup. I told her I would use it but being the awesome GF she is she knew I'd have a hard time going from a 6 plus to a 5.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I always upgrade when the new one comes out. But this year I will pass most likely. If it is just the force touch and camera I will pass. I'll wait for next year on a whole new iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You guys should probably wait for the actual keynote announcement before you start drawing such finalized opinions. Making such definite decisions before the devices are even announced is like deciding you don't like a certain kind of food before you even taste it...

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
You guys should probably wait for the actual keynote announcement before you start drawing such finalized opinions. Making such definite decisions before the devices are even announced is like deciding you don't like a certain kind of food before you even taste it...

Agreed. We haven't heard anything about possible multitasking. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the ability to run two apps on the 6s+ at the same time (it was announced for iOS 9 on the iPad Air 2 at WWDC). I feel like that in itself will be a draw for many to upgrade. Only time will tell.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Have been very happy with my 6+, will see what's in store.
ATM I don't see myself upgrading,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2