- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Screen jitters while playing action games
I love my new 64 GB 6+ except for one annoying issue.
When I play games with action such as car racing games, every so often the screen jitters almost like it's acting like it can't keep up with the graphics. Anyone else experiencing this ? I do not think it is device specific because the 8 GB unit I had (before I traded up to larger memory) did the same thing. Both running on iOS 8.4.
I have tried several games and even a game built around the new "metal" architecture that takes advantage of the improved screen.
I would appreciate any help on this
Thanks in advance.
- 08-07-2015, 07:24 PM #2
Re: Screen jitters while playing action games
I've never had iOS 8.4 installed on my iPhone 6 Plus, but the last time I noticed something like that happening was while playing a multiplayer game against one of my sons over Wi-Fi. Other than that, I've not noticed anything screen jitters while playing games.
- By GoJaysGo in forum Apple WatchReplies: 15Last Post: 09-10-2015, 02:55 PM
- By Gerasimos Chrts in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2015, 03:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2015, 06:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2015, 06:44 AM