I have a iPhone 6 + and would like to send a text message WITH picture attached
I reside in Israel (don't SPEAK/UNDERSTAND its language, but am "fluent" in English).
Therefore: I "prefer" answers in English...
- 08-05-2015, 06:06 PM #2
- 08-05-2015, 06:13 PM #3
- 38,470 Posts
Re: I have a iPhone 6 + and would like to send a text message WITH picture attached
2. Tap on the icon depicted a piece of paper and a pencil in the upper right corner.
3. Enter the recipient's information
4. Tap on the camera icon at the top left corner above the keyboard.
5. Select 'Photo Library" if you're attaching a photo from your camera roll or select "Take Photo or Video" if you'll be attaching a photo that you are going to take.
6. Select "Add Comment", if necessary.
7. Send the message.
- By Ashanti Binns in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 08-09-2015, 10:59 PM
- By spin4602 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 08-09-2015, 11:25 AM
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2015, 07:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2015, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2015, 03:12 PM