Clearing Documents & Data on Iphone 6Plus
I was looking through my storage this morning on iPhone 6 plus and found that some apps seemed to be taking up alot of storage.
For example, Facebook.
App size is 99MB but underneath it says Documents and Data 448MB ?
Whats is this and is there a way to reduce this so it doesn't take up so much space ?
If i have searched the web but can not find anything that explains are to turn this off ?
- 07-27-2015, 06:40 AM #2
- 07-27-2015, 09:54 AM #3
- 25,045 Posts
Re: Clearing Documents & Data on Iphone 6Plus
The above works for clearing cache. Alternatively, you can use the app, Battery Doctor. It works great for clearing cache.
Battery Doctor - Must-have Battery Management App by KS Mobile, Inc.
It may take more than once for Facebook and Twitter.
- 08-07-2015, 02:57 PM #4
- 08-08-2015, 10:31 PM #5iMore Intermediate
- 435 Posts
Re: How do I go about clearing Documents & Data on my iPhone 6Plus?
mine is same thing. like it or not youll have alot taken up depending on your apps. before jail break i had 1.2 gb after jail break i have like 3gbs of space taken up by that section the documents and data and the other section. youll only get rid of it by getting rid of the apps. will only shrink so much.
- 08-09-2015, 12:00 AM #6
- By terryh215 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 08-10-2015, 11:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2015, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2015, 11:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2015, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2015, 09:06 PM