Sprint iPhone 6 users, trying to come back.

delta7

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Have a note 4 but I'm trying to come back to ios. Reason is simple, ios is just better for getting stuff done.

I type better with less lag and issues on the ios platform. Simple stuff that I cannot really explain and insee the reason of a walled garden now, restricted but better for daily use. I have Sprint and the service has improved butbibwant to know how otherbsprint users fsir with their iPhone? Does signal issues cause battery drain?

If you canbspewknon iPhone andbspeint dropba few words of what I should expect when I get a iPhone again.

dsamp23

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
My battery life is pretty good with sprint on my 6 plus and I don't have any network issues my battery can last for a very long time and I'm always in a 3G or LTE coverage area.

Barneymiller

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking of leaving iOS and going to Samsung S6 active , is this a good move ? Can you as much with an Samsung Phone that you do with an iPhone? Please reply I don't want to make a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of leaving iOS and going to Samsung S6 active , is this a good move ? Can you as much with an Samsung Phone that you do with an iPhone? Please reply I don't want to make a mistake.

You should always try to do what's best for 'you' and your situation. If you feel that moving to a Samsung S6 is what's best, go for it. None of us can tell you whether it's a 'mistake' or not. That's for 'you' to determine at a later date. Anyway, good luck with your decision and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have both the iPhone 6+ and the Galaxy s6, iPhone 6+ is my personal and the Galaxy s6 is my work phone and to be honest I never use my work phone. Don't get me wrong it's a good device but it's just not for me. Nobody will be able to make that decision for you, that would be something you would have to make. Go check it out and play with it for awhile to see if that's something you would like and can see yourself using for months/years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Have a note 4 but I'm trying to come back to ios. Reason is simple, ios is just better for getting stuff done.

I type better with less lag and issues on the ios platform. Simple stuff that I cannot really explain and insee the reason of a walled garden now, restricted but better for daily use. I have Sprint and the service has improved butbibwant to know how otherbsprint users fsir with their iPhone? Does signal issues cause battery drain?

If you canbspewknon iPhone andbspeint dropba few words of what I should expect when I get a iPhone again.

I have sprint and the iPhone works great on sprint ...decent service and great price

Tbh you'll be fine either way. If you wanna try it out just go to any bestbuy or any carrier store and try one out. You could also buy one and return it within 14 days and only be charged a restocking fee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Barneymiller

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
1. Question, Is their anything you can't do on a Samsung s6 active that you can do or better on a iPhone?
2.nd question, can you get all your Music you recorded on third party music apps like Itube and playtube to a Samsung ?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
1. Question, Is their anything you can't do on a Samsung s6 active that you can do or better on a iPhone?
2.nd question, can you get all your Music you recorded on third party music apps like Itube and playtube to a Samsung ?

You can pretty much do same on a Samsung Galaxy s6 and a iPhone 6. What executes it better is up to you alone. App stores pretty much have the same apps. There is some which isn't on Google play but that's a few. Some other apps devs release an Android app later like the fallout shelter app. Fragmentation isn't a huge issue these days with Android in terms of Apps being avaliable for your phone specially when you buy a flagship phone.

Your second question Idk.

Honestly if your happy with iPhone just get one imo. I wouldn't go looking for a reason to change an os unless you like it more for whatever reason. I personally choose iPhone over Android atm is because Apple released a 5.5 inch device and battery life is amazing which is way more important to me ( battery life) then the OS of the device.

Barneymiller

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey dchandler I had a friend tell me a couple days , I ask him what kind of phone he had in his hand he said an iPhone I said I was thinking of going to a Samsung he said I had a Samsung but I like the iPhone better ,he said you have more freedom with a Samsung I like things about a Samsung but I like things about an iPhone better , with that it's still hard to make that hard decision .

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
To answer the OP, I use an iPhone 6 on Sprint and I have no issues. I think it really depends on your area. I've decided to upgrade to the larger phone this year. I just haven't decided on the 6 Plus or 6S Plus (if that's what it'll be called).

If you do decide to return to iOS let me welcome you back in advance!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods