Left iPhone 6 for 6 plus

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I remember saying that it was huge when I first made the switch, now it feels normal and funny thing is, it feels kinda small now! I only remember the device is huge when I hold an iPhone 6 again lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Nice to know you have finally settle down with the 6+
For me, one hand manipulation is a deal breaker so I will stick with the 6 size, now and in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I remember saying that it was huge when I first made the switch, now it feels normal and funny thing is, it feels kinda small now! I only remember the device is huge when I hold an iPhone 6 again lol

I can't believe I waited all this time to upgrade. I thought the Plus would be too big for me and I got the iPhone 6.
I'll be getting the 6s Plus in September. Can't wait!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I felt the same way when I initially saw the iPhone 6 Plus for the first time while visiting a nearby Best Buy store, but the shock wore off rather quickly, and I'm glad that I opted to buy it instead of the iPhone 6. Anyway, congratulations on getting your new toy...:)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not sure I could ever go back to a phone smaller than the iPhone 6 Plus. In a pinch this phone can do anything I need it to do.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Never tried regular 6 but most people who owns regular 6 are looking for 6 plus.

I'm one of those people. Went with the 6 on launch day last year, because I wanted to "play it safe", but then after 5-6 months, I was wishing for the 6+ :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
With me it was the fact that it would not fit in my jeans pocket and would stick out. But then I got the Lumia and the Note and hey.... They don't fit either.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I had a plus and "downgraded" to the 6 after about 7 months. I lasted about 3 weeks before I regretted it and returned to the 6 plus. I don't think I will ever be able to use anything smaller and be happy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods