Will the new iPhone be much better than 6+?

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Meh I've been doing that for years. I'm just tired of doing it lol. Don't feel like selling my phones all the time in ebay/Craigslist. This iPhone 6 plus is like my 7th phone that ive owned for more then a month at least* since 2012.

Samsung Galaxy s2 skyrocket
S3
S4
Nexus 5
Note 3
Note 4
IPhone 6 plus

*I've had a nexus 6 and a Motorola Turbo for 24 hours before I returned them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the way to roll!

from the Elegance

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have to upgrade at least every year. 2 years seems like an eternal eternity.

from the Elegance

Seriously, I don't know how some people can wait 2-3 years. If I don't upgrade at least once a year, my phone starts feeling old lol :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It will be "better", but how much "better" is the real question. If you can wait, wait. You literally have a 5 more weeks to wait until the Apple event.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
It will be "better", but how much "better" is the real question. If you can wait, wait. You literally have a 5 more weeks to wait until the Apple event.

Even if they kept the A8 inside the supposes upgrade to 2GB would be a good sized upgrade

yaziku

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
new and faster processor and higher pixel camer will be applied to new iPhone, if you wan to experience these features on new iphone, you should wait for it on september this year.

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I originally had the s6 edge. Two actually. And they both broke on me within 2 weeks of owning them! Then I went for the regular s6 but the battery life and constant lagging drove me crazy so I went back to iPhone. But then I ended up trading the iPhone 6 for a 6 plus. Lol lots of phones in a very short time. I was going through this dilemma too; worrying if I'm going to regret not waiting for the new iPhone 😳 I hope not. I figure there probably won't be any major changes except for maybe the force touch screen but I'm just too impatient :/ plus I know I wouldn't have been able to sell the 6 for as high of a price once the new one is out

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
new and faster processor and higher pixel camer will be applied to new iPhone, if you wan to experience these features on new iphone, you should wait for it on september this year.

New processors sure but a new higher pixel camera? That's rumored for years yet they kept the 8 MP and tbh it's perfect. The Note 4 has a 16 MP camera and is great but not great enough to buy it over an iPhone or any other phone. It's not a selling point imo. The iPhone camera is fantastic with a much smaller pixel count

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
New processors sure but a new higher pixel camera? That's rumored for years yet they kept the 8 MP and tbh it's perfect. The Note 4 has a 16 MP camera and is great but not great enough to buy it over an iPhone or any other phone. It's not a selling point imo. The iPhone camera is fantastic with a much smaller pixel count

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not complaining about the camera, as it works perfectly for me, but any MP upgrade would be welcome. Plus, the GS6 and G4 are as good, if not better than the iPhone in terms of camera performance, so Apple will need to step up their game if they want to stay king of the smartphone camera.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm not complaining about the camera, as it works perfectly for me, but any MP upgrade would be welcome. Plus, the GS6 and G4 are as good, if not better than the iPhone in terms of camera performance, so Apple will need to step up their game if they want to stay king of the smartphone camera.
True.

from the Elegance

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Meh from my limited experience with the S6 I say the iPhone 6 plus is better

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Meh from my limited experience with the S6 I say the iPhone 6 plus is better

The S6/6e are the first Sammy phones I've been markedly indifferent too in many moons. I think Apple makes better iPhones than Samsung does, but that's just my opinion.

Sent from the Elegance

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The S6/6e are the first Sammy phones I've been markedly indifferent too in many moons. I think Apple makes better iPhones than Samsung does, but that's just my opinion.

Sent from the Elegance

Eh I've always preferred Samsung phones but not enough to make it a defacto reason to get Android over IOS.

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I would take my time on paying off the S6 Edge. We are close to the new phones for the year from Apple and there are 2 ways you go into it.

One way is to go ahead and get the new models. The new models will probably not be enough of an improvement to make people with a 6 or 6 Plus ditch their current phone for the new one however you don't have a current phone so you have some flexibility. But if it come down to a person being able to choose the 6 Plus or the 6s Plus, then they should get the S model all day unless you go the other way.

That other way involves the price. If you wait and you don't want to get the 6s Plus then you will be able to get the current gen phones for a little discount.

Either way, take you time and pay your current phone off and when the new models come out get the new phones or get the currents cheaper. We are so close to new phones it is better to wait a little longer and get in a win win situation.

sallenthornton

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Normally I upgrade every year and give the older one to my wife. Not so sure I am going to do that this go around. For the first time in years, I am very contact with what I have. The 6 plus is a fantastic phone and I love it.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
One problem I see is that there is a good chance that you won't be able to get the new iPhone when it releases. So yes, it may be announced in a few weeks. But there is no telling when you will actually be able to get your hands on one. So you may want to go for the iPhone 6 plus now if you really want a phone now

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
In the same spot. I have the 6 yet want the plus. I also have an s6 and going to pay off next week. I then am hoping to flip it back to VZW . If I wait the return on the s6 will drop.
So I figure I can always pay off the plus to get the 6s plus.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The question really is are the improvements going to be worth the upgrade. And that depends on what you have and what your needs are. For me, I'm not going to upgrade because I use my iPad much more than I use my phone. I would rather upgrade to the new iPad. And keep my iPhone 6 for another year.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh